If any of my members need to contact me..
My Meetings this week
Monday, 20 April 2009
Saturday, 18 April 2009
This is crazy! I lost 1kg over Easter.. I made Hot Cross Buns (recipe on my blog) and I had chocolate, but I also did a bit of exercise and saved some points too! (and in fairness I had gained the 2 weeks prior so I'm probably just playing a bit of "catch up" atm.
I've been getting lots of wonderful people emailling me and it's fantastic! I do need to applogise though, there was a couple of emails this week that were deleted from my junk box before I had a chance to reply to them, so if it was you I'm sorry!
I'm doing a couple of subs this week and there will a few more over the next coming weeks.. so watch this space, I could be coming to a suburb near you!
Also some excitement for me personally.. size 8 Target black pants.. do I need to say more??
Until next time... keep smiling!
Posted by Sharon Horne at 7:43 pm
Saturday, 11 April 2009
I'm so sorry everyone, I have neglected my blog a tad of late! Let me try to fill you in on the last few weeks.
- Sadly as you know I lost my Nonna and then subsequently had to go home for the funeral a few weeks ago.
- Mum has had her op and recovering every day she still has a couple of weeks of no driving then the Dr will assess her to see if she can drive again.
- I have gained a little over 2 kilos but it's it should all be good this week, if I can resist the chocolate and hot crossed buns!
- I have taken over the Thursday morning (10 am) Lockleys meeting permanently.
- I have trained to do 1 on 1 consultations at the Myer / Weight Watchers Lifestyle Centres.
- I've done my first shift and I'm working there again this week on Friday afternoon, pop by and say hi :). It's great fun and quite different to meetings.
- The stress of the past few weeks seem to have caught up with me, firstly getting my first coldsore in about 10 years and now thanks to Daniel (he just loves to share), conjunctivitis, but I'm starting to look normal again now, so it's all good!
- I've finally finished painting Daniel's new room and we'll move him in over this weekend.
So that's me in a nutshell. Happy Easter everyone, please drive safely, and I promise I will update more regularly now that I'm back to "normal", whatever that is!
Posted by Sharon Horne at 1:09 pm