If any of my members need to contact me..

My Meetings this week

  • Monday, Broadview, 5.30pm
  • Monday, Broadview, 7pm
  • Wednesday, St Agnes, 9am
  • Wednesday, Wynn Vale, 5.30pm
  • Friday Myer Centre 9am-2pm
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 8.30am
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 10am

Saturday 18 April 2009

Madness

This is crazy! I lost 1kg over Easter.. I made Hot Cross Buns (recipe on my blog) and I had chocolate, but I also did a bit of exercise and saved some points too! (and in fairness I had gained the 2 weeks prior so I'm probably just playing a bit of "catch up" atm.

I've been getting lots of wonderful people emailling me and it's fantastic! I do need to applogise though, there was a couple of emails this week that were deleted from my junk box before I had a chance to reply to them, so if it was you I'm sorry!

I'm doing a couple of subs this week and there will a few more over the next coming weeks.. so watch this space, I could be coming to a suburb near you!

Also some excitement for me personally.. size 8 Target black pants.. do I need to say more??

Until next time... keep smiling!

5 comments:

Mel. said...

Congratulations Shazz you must be so close to goal now.

Now I would be surprised if you came to a suburb near me for a meeting. I'd even take the day off work to attend. LOL....

Tina said...

That's unreal Shazzy. You are so inspirational to me.

I wish you would come and do the West Lakes meeting some time.

Martine (email: mdally@internode.on.net) said...

Shaz. Size 8 target pants. I bet you were happy. I may have Thursday off so will come to your Lockleys meeting. I have had a few personal issues the last few weeks and WW did suffer but glad to say am back on the horse. Take care and fabulous work. Martine

Unknown said...

That will be lovely Martine :)

Rebecca Batchelor said...

That is amazing about size 8 - well done & congratulations!!