If any of my members need to contact me..

My Meetings this week

  • Monday, Broadview, 5.30pm
  • Monday, Broadview, 7pm
  • Wednesday, St Agnes, 9am
  • Wednesday, Wynn Vale, 5.30pm
  • Friday Myer Centre 9am-2pm
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 8.30am
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 10am

Thursday 7 May 2009

Soo Busy!

I've been really busy doing subs and taking on extra meetings of late, so I've had little time to do much at all other than work! LUCKILY I love it! I have the best job in the world and I'm blessed to have really lovely members!
Goal wise, everything is moving in the right direction for me again, 1.7kg to go!

8 comments:

Mel. said...

Congratulations Shazz on your success so far and wow not long to go now.... your so close to goal...

Martine (email: mdally@internode.on.net) said...

Shaz. I knew you would love being a leader. 1.7 to go - cant wait to hear the good news your at goal. Take care, as I said before hoping to try and get to a meeting soon,otherwise may do a consult at Myer as I could benefit from your wisdom. Martine xx

Valley Girl said...

Hi Shazzy

you sound very very busy, Im glad you like you job ~ 1.7kg to go, thats awesome...

you will be there before you know it...

Anonymous said...

Hi Shaz,
I'm sure you will be able to answer this one...how many points in a timtam? have lost my points counter so am turning to the expert!

Unknown said...

From memory 2 points for the regular ones.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, my friend was told they were 6 points each. She was horrified to think she'd eaten 2 1/2 days worth of points in a sitting!

Tania said...

Wow you have been a busy girl - hope that 1.7 budges for you soon, you so deserve to get to goal.

Irene said...

I just found you and WOW you are amazing!! the pics are wonderful!!
Love,
irene