If any of my members need to contact me..

My Meetings this week

  • Monday, Broadview, 5.30pm
  • Monday, Broadview, 7pm
  • Wednesday, St Agnes, 9am
  • Wednesday, Wynn Vale, 5.30pm
  • Friday Myer Centre 9am-2pm
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 8.30am
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 10am

Tuesday 11 December 2007

I've been a slacko!

Gosh it's a busy time of year! I didn't even post my loss from last week . I lost 0.3kg which I'm pleased with considering my big losses lately.
Post raid update... it went really well and I will continue with it til Christmas, despite losing 0.3kg on it (I was expecting more, but the raid really wasn't that much different to what I do day to day anyway, so.. ) all in all it's not too bad.
Daniel and I went to the park with a friend (Hi C) and her little girl yesterday.. It had the biggest slide you've ever seen! It was great fun! Yes I had a go too, what a difference a year makes! This time last year my ass wouldn't have fit! lol

Here is Daniel on the slide! See what I mean?? In his words it's HOOOGE!!


and another of Daniel just for good measure! (pics of course taken with my new camera!)

No comments: