If any of my members need to contact me..

My Meetings this week

  • Monday, Broadview, 5.30pm
  • Monday, Broadview, 7pm
  • Wednesday, St Agnes, 9am
  • Wednesday, Wynn Vale, 5.30pm
  • Friday Myer Centre 9am-2pm
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 8.30am
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 10am

Tuesday 4 December 2007

Time Flies!

Wow I can't believe this week has gone so quickly, scrap that, this YEAR has gone so quickly, this time in 3 weeks will be Christmas eve.. that's just CRAZY talk!
Monday I started doing a RAID on the WW boards ROX (Raid Operation Xmas). I'm in the Christmas Core-acker team. What is a raid? Well basically you have to agree to this pledge

I ______ , a Hard-Core Christmas Core-acker, pledge that everyday, for the next 7 days I will:
*Get amazing energy from my Core plan
*Do a minimum of 45min continuous exercise
*Drink 2L of water
*Eat 5 serves of vegies and 2 serves of fruit
*Consume no alcohol
*Consume no sugar
*Not use any exercise points that I earn
*Report in to the Core-acker Thread.

In the event of a special occasion (ie. Christmas Party) I may apply for a pass, BUT … I must make the best possible choices available. If I am unable to fulfil the ROX Raid requirements I must bow out OR make up for my indiscretion with a suitable punishment as negotiated with Kerri Core-acker and fellow Raiders.

Day 2 of the raid and it's going really well, it's basically what I do day to day anyway except I do include small amounts of sugar in my diet. We'll see if it shows at WI :)

No comments: