I'm so sorry everyone, I have neglected my blog a tad of late! Let me try to fill you in on the last few weeks.
- Sadly as you know I lost my Nonna and then subsequently had to go home for the funeral a few weeks ago.
- Mum has had her op and recovering every day she still has a couple of weeks of no driving then the Dr will assess her to see if she can drive again.
- I have gained a little over 2 kilos but it's it should all be good this week, if I can resist the chocolate and hot crossed buns!
- I have taken over the Thursday morning (10 am) Lockleys meeting permanently.
- I have trained to do 1 on 1 consultations at the Myer / Weight Watchers Lifestyle Centres.
- I've done my first shift and I'm working there again this week on Friday afternoon, pop by and say hi :). It's great fun and quite different to meetings.
- The stress of the past few weeks seem to have caught up with me, firstly getting my first coldsore in about 10 years and now thanks to Daniel (he just loves to share), conjunctivitis, but I'm starting to look normal again now, so it's all good!
- I've finally finished painting Daniel's new room and we'll move him in over this weekend.
So that's me in a nutshell. Happy Easter everyone, please drive safely, and I promise I will update more regularly now that I'm back to "normal", whatever that is!