If any of my members need to contact me..

My Meetings this week

  • Monday, Broadview, 5.30pm
  • Monday, Broadview, 7pm
  • Wednesday, St Agnes, 9am
  • Wednesday, Wynn Vale, 5.30pm
  • Friday Myer Centre 9am-2pm
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 8.30am
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 10am

Sunday 13 May 2007

Happy 5th Anniversary to us.

Friday was Brad and mine (mine and Brad's?? Meh, who knows!) 5th Anniversary. We had a great day. Went out for lunch "child free" which was lovely, we both had cold rolls. Then we picked up Daniel from Grandmas and had a great afternoon playing with him. At night was our usual Friday night smorgasboard dinner at "our" restaurant. Ah but our anniversary didn't stop there, Saturday night Brad's mum watched Daniel so we were able to have another "child free" meal!! We went to Cafe Primo and then to the movies. I had the chef's salad which was divine with smoked salmon, prawns and chicken, and for dessert I had some pancake but passed on the cream. We watched Wild Hogs. The movie was great, very funny!

Today is Mother's Day so it has been a big week, celebration wise. I have Brad's mum coming for dinner tonight and I'm cooking Chicken with dijon mustard wrapped in WW bacon with roast veges (Thanks for the recipe Toni!!)

I've been for a few long walks this week, so I'm not really sure how the scales will react on Wednesday. I'm not expecting too much. I'll be happy to stay the same :)

Great news also for mum getting to her 10%!! Well done mum!!

I've also started knitting of an evening which in theory keeps my hands active, so I'm not looking for things to pick at! It's a theory, and what's the worst that can happen, I get a few great hand knitted scarves?? :)

1 comment:

Tania said...

I also knit at night to distract me from wanting to pick at food - I knit squares that I sew together to make a blanket ... lol

You're doing great with your food choices while dining out etc, hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day.