If any of my members need to contact me..

My Meetings this week

  • Monday, Broadview, 5.30pm
  • Monday, Broadview, 7pm
  • Wednesday, St Agnes, 9am
  • Wednesday, Wynn Vale, 5.30pm
  • Friday Myer Centre 9am-2pm
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 8.30am
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 10am

Wednesday 2 May 2007

A little loss

I'm a bit disappointed about this weeks loss 0.1kg, yeah, yeah, I know a loss is a loss, but it is still disappointing when you know you've done everything right and it doesn't show on the scales. I could make excuses that I weighed on different scales, at a different place last week (which I did) but it still doesn't make me feel better. Onwards and upwards though, will try a few different things this week and see how we go. :)

1 comment:

Den'snewimage said...

Hi Shaz you are looking fantastic keep up with the good work. Don't worry about the .1kg this week focus on the total loss all up and that is something to brag about.:)
Denise