If any of my members need to contact me..

My Meetings this week

  • Monday, Broadview, 5.30pm
  • Monday, Broadview, 7pm
  • Wednesday, St Agnes, 9am
  • Wednesday, Wynn Vale, 5.30pm
  • Friday Myer Centre 9am-2pm
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 8.30am
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 10am

Wednesday 16 May 2007

Not as bad as I thought!

I was kind of expecting a small gain this week so it was a welcomed surprise to see a drop of 0.4kg goes to show you can have your (pan) cake and eat it too ;) lol.
I have been walking heaps and even surprise myself at how fast I walk now. The same routes that used to take me an hour, when I first started, now take only 4o minutes. I no longer look for the quickest and easiest option and easily tackle the hills around the area. I've started jogging every now and then (when I think no one is looking, so they can't see my wobbly bits!)
Tonight I have Brad's family over for dinner, we take turns every fortnight, and I'm cooking a core friendly meatloaf. I'll post the recipe in my favourite recipes if it is as yummy as I think it should be! For desert we'll have mini meringue cases with chocolate mousse, or light frusche and for those who want it, ice cream. (not core but only 1 point for dessert, 1/2point for the meringue and 1/2point for the 1/2 container of Nestle` mousse, which I'll take from my Weekly points allowance)

2 comments:

Tania said...

Congrats on your loss - it's great to get those little surprises! You really have this program sussed, isn't it great to know you can entertain while still sticking to the guidelines of the program?

Anne said...

Good to see you working hard and losing!! I feel the same about jogging in front of others but have to do this at the gym so am getting over myself a bit!

Anne