If any of my members need to contact me..

My Meetings this week

  • Monday, Broadview, 5.30pm
  • Monday, Broadview, 7pm
  • Wednesday, St Agnes, 9am
  • Wednesday, Wynn Vale, 5.30pm
  • Friday Myer Centre 9am-2pm
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 8.30am
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 10am

Wednesday 8 August 2007

35kgs gone forever!

I hit another milestone today. I lost 0.5kg to bring my grand total to 35.1kgs lost. Boy that sounds like allot hey? I rewarded myself with new undies as I think I have only 1 or 2 pairs that DON'T fall down when I go on my walk (always a good sign that you need new ones I think LOL) So with the purchase of new bras last week and new undies today I'm all systems go in the underwear department, well for another few months anyway!!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Good for you, Shaz - you are looking totally awesome. I am so impressed (and, hope you don't mind, I've put a link to your blog on mine - so you can spur me along!)