If any of my members need to contact me..

My Meetings this week

  • Monday, Broadview, 5.30pm
  • Monday, Broadview, 7pm
  • Wednesday, St Agnes, 9am
  • Wednesday, Wynn Vale, 5.30pm
  • Friday Myer Centre 9am-2pm
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 8.30am
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 10am

Wednesday 21 May 2008

Excuses.. excuses!

It's time to stop making excuses! You know the ones? I make them too.

I'm too tired, it's too hot or cold, it's raining, I haven't got time.

We have to stop making excuses and just do what we have to do to achieve our goals. Whether is the excuse you use not to exercise, not to drink your water or to have that piece of cake that you haven't allowed for.. we have to stop making them, they are what is holding us back from getting us where we want to be.

So stop making excuses and "just do it!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well that spelt it out for us - and how bloomin' right you are!

Congrats so far... can't wait for the moment your blogspot reports you at goal - won't be long now.