If any of my members need to contact me..

My Meetings this week

  • Monday, Broadview, 5.30pm
  • Monday, Broadview, 7pm
  • Wednesday, St Agnes, 9am
  • Wednesday, Wynn Vale, 5.30pm
  • Friday Myer Centre 9am-2pm
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 8.30am
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 10am

Friday 11 July 2008

And Again

I stayed the same again at WI. I seem to have maintenance down pat! (PITY I'M NOT AT GOAL YET!!) My leader even re-heighted me (to make sure I'm not taller! - I'm not) as this would increase my goal weight. It's times like thise I remind myself this is not a journey.. it is a lifestyle and my body doesn't always do as it's supposed to each week.
I'm pointing core again this week to make sure I'm eating enough.

I've bought some spiderman material and cushion panels to make Daniel a spiderman quilt. Spiderman still seems to be the favourite, and we're panning a spiderman 4th birthday party for Daniel.

The renos are going well with the office and 4th bedroom almost finished! I should be able to start painting next week! I've chosen a Dulux Hogs Bristle half as the main "colour" throughout. and we will have a feature wall in the lounge, office and our bedroom.

No comments: