If any of my members need to contact me..

My Meetings this week

  • Monday, Broadview, 5.30pm
  • Monday, Broadview, 7pm
  • Wednesday, St Agnes, 9am
  • Wednesday, Wynn Vale, 5.30pm
  • Friday Myer Centre 9am-2pm
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 8.30am
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 10am

Wednesday 16 July 2008

Sometimes

Our bodies don't do what we expect them to. This week I feel thinner, my Levi's that I bought a few weeks ago are able to be worn in public (without a muffin top), I've lost cms and yet I gained 0.1kg on the scales. I pointed core to make sure I was eating enough/not too much. I am at a loss to what to do! I'm thinking of "formally" going onto maintenence for a couple of weeks (I'm maintaining anyway so it can't hurt really? Right?) So we'll see what happens!

Things are progressing with the renos and I should be able to start painting on the weekend! Just think of all that ladder climbing and incidental exercise!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just a thought....what sort of intentional exercise are you doing each week?? Would up-ing the intensity or increasing the duration kick start things again? Is there any strength exercises included?