If any of my members need to contact me..

My Meetings this week

  • Monday, Broadview, 5.30pm
  • Monday, Broadview, 7pm
  • Wednesday, St Agnes, 9am
  • Wednesday, Wynn Vale, 5.30pm
  • Friday Myer Centre 9am-2pm
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 8.30am
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 10am

Wednesday 2 July 2008

We're creatures of habit!

Good ones or bad ones we are creatures of habit! It doesn't take long to form habits. Bad habits are often harder to break than good habits.

A theory that I have been contemplating too has to do with chaos. I was looking back over my WW passport and I've noticed that I've lost 4kgs since February (yeah I know it's OK but it's not great!) - February is when we started renovating. I wonder how much chaos in our lives translates to chaos on the scales. I'm really over the dust, mud and mess everywhere. I just want to be painting, because to me, that translates to "almost done", and then we can return to some sence of normality. I didn't manually track my 21 points this week, but I stuck to my 3 points per day use them or lose them rule, I notice that I seem to be craving sweet rather than savory, which for me is not a good thing! This week I will manually track and make sure I drink my water.. even on the weekend!

Weigh in this morning I stayed the same.

No comments: