If any of my members need to contact me..

My Meetings this week

  • Monday, Broadview, 5.30pm
  • Monday, Broadview, 7pm
  • Wednesday, St Agnes, 9am
  • Wednesday, Wynn Vale, 5.30pm
  • Friday Myer Centre 9am-2pm
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 8.30am
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 10am

Saturday 2 August 2008

Oops!

I forgot to update! (Thanks H for reminding me! :p)
Still painting (and will be for a while we're painting the whole house) I've done the feature wall in the office it's Dulux Wooed I thought it may look too dark, but it's fine :)

I bought a rice cooker today! A Russel Hobbs stainless steel one with a vegetable steamer attachment. I've been wanting one for ages and I'm sooo impressed! I made sushi tonight (tuma & corn and Teriyaki chicken, carrot and cucumber) and it was soo easy, it cooked the rice perfectly! I think I may have a new favorite appliance!

Another loss this week 0.4kgs :) Still slow, but at least we're moving in the right direction again. I more week of maintenance for me and then back to core :).

2 comments:

Kathiej said...

Hi Shaz
Good to see it is still on the downward trend.

My rice cooker is my best friend I love it enjoy

Joanne said...

You go girl. Still heading downwards, you will be at goal before you know it. Are we having an at goal party??
Joanne.