If any of my members need to contact me..

My Meetings this week

  • Monday, Broadview, 5.30pm
  • Monday, Broadview, 7pm
  • Wednesday, St Agnes, 9am
  • Wednesday, Wynn Vale, 5.30pm
  • Friday Myer Centre 9am-2pm
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 8.30am
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 10am

Thursday 14 August 2008

Slow and steady right?

A loss of -0.2kgs this week. TBH I was disappointed because I did gain last week so I did expect a little more, but at least it wasn't a gain, and it is moving again in the right direction. So I am pleased about that! I tell you I will be glad when all these renovations are done and my life can get back to being normal again!

Just over 2 weeks till my little "baby" turns 4! He goes to kindy 1 x 1/2 day per week at the moment and he absolutely loves it! We're planning a Spiderman (who happens to be the flavour at the moment) birthday party so I'm sure he will have a great time with all his little friends!

Daniel turning 4 marks my light bulb moment about NEEDING to do something about my weight, so my 2 year anniversary with WW is coming up (20th September) I have been trying to remember what life was like pre weightwatchers and how I felt, and I tell you I thought I felt "ok" but really?? I was tired ALL the time! I had pain in my hips and ankles. My feet were always puffy! I had to have regular massage because my back was always aching. I could never find anything that looked good at the clothes shops, I just had to find something that fit! As long as it fit, it was ok (even if it looked like a 2 man tent!) I had no energy and always "watched" and hardly ever participated, unless it was to do with food or sitting on my tush! Where would I be if I had never started WW? How would I feel? What would I look like? Certainly nothing like I do today! I would guess as I was putting on an average of 5-10 kgs a year I'd be at least 130kg at the moment and probably pushing 140kgs . Now please remember I am 157cms (I'm a shorta$$) I will be forever thankful to Weight Watchers for giving me a life!

No comments: