If any of my members need to contact me..

My Meetings this week

  • Monday, Broadview, 5.30pm
  • Monday, Broadview, 7pm
  • Wednesday, St Agnes, 9am
  • Wednesday, Wynn Vale, 5.30pm
  • Friday Myer Centre 9am-2pm
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 8.30am
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 10am

Thursday 7 August 2008

The yo yo continues..

Plus 0.6kg this week so over the 3 weeks I have been doing maintenance I have basically stayed the same which was the aim, so I'm ok with the gain.. I would have preferred it to not have been quite so much but ah well! Back to core this week and we shall see what happens next Wednesday. On another note here are some during shots of the renos!

Before..
After the trees were ripped up
all that was left of them :o



After the concrete was done under the new carport (all the rendering is done now, and most of the fence is done)
And the new room (office) with the feature wall :) Yes they are powerpoints and data points The new desks should go in tomorrow - I hope!!

No comments: