It's Daniel's birthday today. He's 4! We had a lovely party for him yesterday and I even had some birthday cake! He had a great time.
- The reverse cycle ducted aircondtioner / heater that we paid $7,600 on 2 months ago, stopped working on the 24th August (one of the pannels blew up) and we are without decent heating til 23rd September.
- The electrician was here last week and took 5 tiles off the roof, and didn't put them back on, it has been raining and I've had drips in the kitchen through the ceiling, who knows how much damage that will cause!, and of course he didn't answer his phone. (I contacted the builder and he's come to put the tiles back on).
- We have a carport we can't use because the driveway hasn't been done yet! (should be cemented tomorrow.
- The tiler has scratched my benchtop. (it's not bad but I know it's scratched)
- I'm sick of living in mess and dust and I just want it over NOW!
My dermatisis is playing up big time (due to stress, the only time it has been worse was prior to our wedding!)
I lost 0.9kg last week, but gained 0.8kg the week before so I'm still basically the same :) BUT my Levis fit well now AND got some great Op Shop bargains today.. 2 tops $3 ea :) Gotta love a bagain!