If any of my members need to contact me..

My Meetings this week

  • Monday, Broadview, 5.30pm
  • Monday, Broadview, 7pm
  • Wednesday, St Agnes, 9am
  • Wednesday, Wynn Vale, 5.30pm
  • Friday Myer Centre 9am-2pm
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 8.30am
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 10am

Thursday 6 November 2008

Good news, bad news..

And it's not really even bad news, just an almost there moment!

A positive week this week! With a 0.7kg loss YAY.. but my total loss so far is 54.9kg.. Argh! 100 grams off 55 kilos! So mildly disappointed, but still happy :)

I am lighter than I have ever been which is fantastic, I feel fabulous, I'm still discovering bones and muscles I didn't know I had. I am now 3.7kgs away from goal. The magical number is 62kg, and just as a warning to my leader, weigher and recorder, I will be stripping off if I'm 100g from goal! LOL

3 comments:

Mel. said...

Congratulations and well done on your loss this week. I'm sure you will hit the magical 55 kilos lost next week.

Violeta said...

Hi Shaz, I was just having a look through you blog and I am proud and amazed at your persistence. I hope that I will have the motivation to go on when the scales show no loss or even a gain. It just shows, if you stick to it, it really works. I'm only in week 5 (wi tomorrow) and probably in the honeymoon phase still. Just want to say congratulations so far and for when you reach goal.

Helsyd said...

well done Shaz!!
this is one of the hardest parts of weight loss - beng so close to your goal! I think you are doing so well! and you look fantastic!