If any of my members need to contact me..

My Meetings this week

  • Monday, Broadview, 5.30pm
  • Monday, Broadview, 7pm
  • Wednesday, St Agnes, 9am
  • Wednesday, Wynn Vale, 5.30pm
  • Friday Myer Centre 9am-2pm
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 8.30am
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 10am

Thursday 26 July 2007

2 weeks in a row :(

Don't you hate it when you seem to do everything right and you are greeted with a gain on the scales :(. This is the second week in a row I've gained 0.1kg. I think it's the beginning of a dreaded plateau.

So this is the plan for this week... (I don't want to have to switch back to points if I can avoid it, but will next week if I have to!!)
- I'm going to shake things up. Not have the same breakfast, lunch or dinner on consecutive days (sometimes I have the same breakfast ALL the time)
- I'm going to up my water intake, I have been a bit slack in this department over the last couple of weeks so I am forcing myself to drink at least 2.5 litres a day. I know it can be done because yesterday I really pushed the water and got up to 4 litres (funny cos sometimes I struggle to drink 1 litre)
- I'm going to shake up exercise as well, I won't go for walks every day but a few day I will do other cardio stuff here at home, I'm going to buy a skipping rope and do some steps (up and down the back steps) and may even buy some hand weights.
- Where possible I will eat 100% core.

So we'll see what happens next week and hopefully my efforts will pay off.

No comments: