If any of my members need to contact me..

My Meetings this week

  • Monday, Broadview, 5.30pm
  • Monday, Broadview, 7pm
  • Wednesday, St Agnes, 9am
  • Wednesday, Wynn Vale, 5.30pm
  • Friday Myer Centre 9am-2pm
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 8.30am
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 10am

Saturday 28 July 2007

"Operation plateau buster" UPDATE

I've been drinking over 3L of water a day! (It's been surprisingly easy - I usually struggle to drink water in winter!)
I bought a skipping rope yesterday, so will do some skipping today as it is overcast and sprinkling which should get my heart rate up! Stuck to mostly core last night at the restaurant so that was good and so far this week I've used about 5 of my weekly allowance points. So everything seems to be going to plan so we'll see what happens! Will try to update again later before weigh in on Wednesday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Could we have some photos? :)

Try not to worry too much about the "plateau". Remember, this is the rest of your life, not some fad diet. The longer you take to get it off, the more likely you are to keep it off. You're doing wonderfully :)