If any of my members need to contact me..

My Meetings this week

  • Monday, Broadview, 5.30pm
  • Monday, Broadview, 7pm
  • Wednesday, St Agnes, 9am
  • Wednesday, Wynn Vale, 5.30pm
  • Friday Myer Centre 9am-2pm
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 8.30am
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 10am

Friday 2 November 2007

And so it begins

The comments.. everyone has an opinion don't they?
"Oh don't lose too much more, you look good now"
"Careful you don't become anorexic" - yeah like THAT'S going to happen!
Don't get me wrong I'm really liking the way I look, and the changes that I have made, but I'm still obese! Not just overweight, obese! I really want to get to the healthy weight range for my height (which is my goal weight) I'm confident that I will, I mean I've managed to stay on track for almost 14 months, it's not always difficult.

I have treats when I have allowed for them. I've very picky on what I choose to use my allowance points on. I don't have to have something "because it's there" Some of you would cringe if you saw what was in my fridge, pantry and freezer. There is ALWAYS chocolate frogs, or some kind of chocolate in our fridge, Brad likes to give it to Daniel as a treat (a packet of chocolate frogs lasts for months!!). I haven't had actual chocolate (except 1 ww choc crisp bar the cookies and cream flavour and only then because I wanted to taste it) since well before Easter. The pantry has an assortment of WW Choc Crisp bars (Brad likes them), nuts (again for Brad), biscuits and little packets of shapes for Daniel. I've had a packet of marshmallows open for over a month, that I have 1 or 2 of occasionally. The freezer usually has an assortment of cakes (we have a client who has a bakery and likes to send Brad home with lots of yummy treats, including croissants and Danish pastries) .

I love the saying if you "kinda" follow the plan, you will "kinda" lose weight, because I don't want to "kinda" lose weight. I want to lose it for ever, so if that means I need to be strong and not have all these naughty foods that lurk in my house, it's what I have to do. I always have plenty of fruit and yogurt on hand so there is never an excuse, I can't say but there was nothing else to have, because there ALWAYS is, I make sure of that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can 100% relate to you!!

Keep going Shazzy because at the end of the day its what you know is best for you, not what other people think.

I have especially find it hard when my naturally skinny friends can eat what they like, and dont understand why I dont just have a big wooping piece of mudcake and not worry about it.

But it will be worth it all in the end!

Dont worry that you havent had a loss the last few weeks, it all takes times!
Your great and have helped me alot!