I lost 1.1kg this week. Thank goodness as I was just getting ready to throw in the towel! NOT! lol sorry! You don't really think I'd quit now do you? I know I can do this and I will. I am confident that it is only a matter of time before I get to goal! I'm confident that I will be able to maintain my weight with the help of core.
I have realised over all this time that Weight Watchers is all about choice.
- You can choose to do it or you can choose not to. I chose to do it.
- You can choose to "kinda" do it, or you can choose to not kid yourself and do it properly. I choose to do it properly.
- You can choose to make excuses, or you can choose not to. I choose not to make excuses.
- You can choose which plan you want to do. First I chose points, now I choose CORE.
- You don't just fall off the wagon, you choose to hop off. (Oh yes you do! No one force feeds you at night with a drip) I choose not to fall off.
So now tell me... What do you choose?