If any of my members need to contact me..

My Meetings this week

  • Monday, Broadview, 5.30pm
  • Monday, Broadview, 7pm
  • Wednesday, St Agnes, 9am
  • Wednesday, Wynn Vale, 5.30pm
  • Friday Myer Centre 9am-2pm
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 8.30am
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 10am

Thursday 24 January 2008

I'm sitting here... (warning shouting to follow)

IN SIZE 10 JEANS!!!!! Sorry I had to shout but how exciting!!!

My size 12 3/4 jeans have been feeling a bit big and I've been wearing them with a belt so today while at the Target end of season sale I was having a look and tried on a pair of size 11 jeans. They fit but of course they only had 11 long, and of course me not being long I would have had to cut far too much off so I put the 11's back thought oh well the 10's will probably fit by winter anyway grabbed a pair of size 10 short (did I mention for $15) and to my surprise when I tried them on when I got home.. THEY FIT! They're boot leg so probably a bit wider than a "normal" 10 would be, but they are a size 10!!!!!! (and I don't have to take them up!!)

♪♫ I'm doing a happy dance!! ♫♪

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done Shaz, great reason to shout. When do we see the photos. Congrats, Trish

Judi said...

WOW Shaz that is so awesome. I can't wait for the day I can fit into size 10 pants! You should put up some photos. Well done, you only have about 10kg till you reach goal weight! So happy for you - Judi

NikkiD said...

Thats fantastic!! Way to go! I love that feeling!