If any of my members need to contact me..

My Meetings this week

  • Monday, Broadview, 5.30pm
  • Monday, Broadview, 7pm
  • Wednesday, St Agnes, 9am
  • Wednesday, Wynn Vale, 5.30pm
  • Friday Myer Centre 9am-2pm
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 8.30am
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 10am

Wednesday 28 March 2007

Christmas / New Year













We had a fantastic time. We stayed in Griffith for over 3 weeks, it was great to see my friends and family again. We got to meet my new nephew Luke who is just the most adorable little thing!
I lost 2.4 kgs over Christmas bringing my total loss 13.8 kgs. 44.3 kgs to go. I took these photos when we got home. While I was away I went to the meetings and bought mum along and she joined too. Going to the meetings and being accountable is one of the major key factors that WW is working so well for me.
While we were away Brad and I were out shopping when he told me my bum looked shocking in the jeans I was wearing, cos they were so saggy and baggy. What a great excuse to buy a new pair!
Brad was doing so well, but he kinda blew it over Christmas.

No comments: