If any of my members need to contact me..

My Meetings this week

  • Monday, Broadview, 5.30pm
  • Monday, Broadview, 7pm
  • Wednesday, St Agnes, 9am
  • Wednesday, Wynn Vale, 5.30pm
  • Friday Myer Centre 9am-2pm
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 8.30am
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 10am

Thursday 29 March 2007

Week 28 (29th March)

Weigh in yesterday showed a 0.8kg loss! I'm so pleased with myself, and with my results so far. I've been having a bit of an up and down couple of months, I'd lose 0.5-1.8kgs one week and stay the same or put on 0.1 or 0.2kgs the next. Not really sure what is going on there I'm putting down to fluid as I'm not doing anything different. Maybe should switch to The CORE plan (for non WWer's The CORE plan is basically eating low GI and whole foods - whole grains, and foods that have not been processed much). I'll reassess after SIL's wedding, which is this weekend and Easter (next weekend), although I can't really see what I'm eating now that I can't eat on the CORE so I don't know how successful the switch would be, but the proof will be trying it for a couple of weeks I guess. Total loss so far is 21.8kgs.

No comments: