If any of my members need to contact me..

My Meetings this week

  • Monday, Broadview, 5.30pm
  • Monday, Broadview, 7pm
  • Wednesday, St Agnes, 9am
  • Wednesday, Wynn Vale, 5.30pm
  • Friday Myer Centre 9am-2pm
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 8.30am
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 10am

Wednesday 28 March 2007

I'd made the decision

I had made the decision to join Weight Watcher's now all I had to do was actually do it. It was like I was admitting to myself that I had a weight problem. I had my head in the sand for a long time, I didn't think I looked that bad. I waited til I saw an ad on TV that said that Weight Watchers were having a free membership drive and the coupon was in Woman's Day.

I went out the next day and bought a Woman's Day and logged onto the Weight Watchers website and found the meeting that I'd go to, 9.30am Wednesday's. I arranged for MIL to come to watch Daniel every Wednesday. The very next Wednesday I took a deep breath and walked into my first ever Weight Watcher's meeting. The whole idea of it was very daunting, I really didn't know what expect.

No comments: