If any of my members need to contact me..

My Meetings this week

  • Monday, Broadview, 5.30pm
  • Monday, Broadview, 7pm
  • Wednesday, St Agnes, 9am
  • Wednesday, Wynn Vale, 5.30pm
  • Friday Myer Centre 9am-2pm
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 8.30am
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 10am

Wednesday 28 March 2007

Week 25 (14th March)- 2 personal goals!!













I reached 2 pesonal goals today at weigh in, for the first time in a long, long time I was under 100kgs and I also hit 20kgs lost! Total weight loss to date 21.1 kgs and I weigh 99.5 kgs. 37 kgs to go! I've still been walking and in addition I'm jogging on the spot during the ad breaks of The Biggest Loser! Me jogging! who would have thunk it, eh?
Brad is back on track and has lost 5 kgs. Mum and dad have both lost over 5kgs too!

No comments: