If any of my members need to contact me..

My Meetings this week

  • Monday, Broadview, 5.30pm
  • Monday, Broadview, 7pm
  • Wednesday, St Agnes, 9am
  • Wednesday, Wynn Vale, 5.30pm
  • Friday Myer Centre 9am-2pm
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 8.30am
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 10am

Wednesday 28 March 2007

My first meeting

20th September 2006 I went to my first Weight Watchers meeting. I faced the scales and was shocked when they said 120.6 kgs, I'm 157cms short! In never I imagined I was that heavy, the last time I had weighed myself (yes, it had been a while) was about 15 kgs less than that!

My WW goal weight was set at 62.5 kgs. OMG That is at least 58.1 kgs I have to lose! I can't remember much about what happened at the 1st meeting, but I felt excited that I was actually going to do this! I got home and read though all the information I was given, I decided the POINTS plan was for me.

We enjoy going out for dinner every Friday night and I didn't want to stop that. We go to a smorgasbord restaurant so basically it's up to me what I put on my plate and what I don't.

Brad wants to lose weight too and is going to give it a go as well!

No comments: