If any of my members need to contact me..

My Meetings this week

  • Monday, Broadview, 5.30pm
  • Monday, Broadview, 7pm
  • Wednesday, St Agnes, 9am
  • Wednesday, Wynn Vale, 5.30pm
  • Friday Myer Centre 9am-2pm
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 8.30am
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 10am

Monday 16 April 2007

I'm in shock!

I was at the shopping centre this morning to get the tyre fixed in the pram and I was there til lunch time, Brad rang and wanted me to bring him home some sushi rolls, Daniel wanted a hot dog (so I was in the food court) Now normally the old me would have jumped at the chance of getting *something* from there. I used to purposely go there around lunchtime, just so I could grab something *on the way home*. But today as I was walking though, mentally calculating the *points* in my head I figured I would be better off, and was actually looking forward more, to the tuna salad I had planned to eat for lunch. I'm still in shock! Who is this person??

No comments: