If any of my members need to contact me..

My Meetings this week

  • Monday, Broadview, 5.30pm
  • Monday, Broadview, 7pm
  • Wednesday, St Agnes, 9am
  • Wednesday, Wynn Vale, 5.30pm
  • Friday Myer Centre 9am-2pm
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 8.30am
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 10am

Sunday 8 April 2007

Happy Easter

It's Easter and I have been very good! Our fridge is full of chocolate and I have not had any. I hope the scales are good to me this week! I feel good and I feel strong, by not having any. Is that strange? I did have a hot cross bun on Good Friday.. well 2/3's of one actually. I cut the bun in 3 and gave the middle bit to Daniel! It was lovely, but it's all I really wanted was to taste it. Last year I wouldn't have thought twice about having a couple for breakfast, dripping in butter and perhaps another 1 or 2 thought out the day. Things have certainly changed!

No comments: