If any of my members need to contact me..

My Meetings this week

  • Monday, Broadview, 5.30pm
  • Monday, Broadview, 7pm
  • Wednesday, St Agnes, 9am
  • Wednesday, Wynn Vale, 5.30pm
  • Friday Myer Centre 9am-2pm
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 8.30am
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 10am

Sunday 1 April 2007

All glammed up!












We didn't have time to take pics before we left for the wedding so this is me after we got home, windblown hair and all! (there are pics of me at the wedding, but not on our camera). I was able to stick to my points for the day. We got to chose our own meals which helped!

2 comments:

mooshsilk said...

Wow Shaz you look fantastic! I can definitely see the change in you and can I say this without sounding rude but you look so much younger!

Well done on your amazing transformation and congrats for getting under 100kgs!

Claudia xo

Unknown said...

Thanks Claudia! I certainly don't mind looking younger!!