If any of my members need to contact me..

My Meetings this week

  • Monday, Broadview, 5.30pm
  • Monday, Broadview, 7pm
  • Wednesday, St Agnes, 9am
  • Wednesday, Wynn Vale, 5.30pm
  • Friday Myer Centre 9am-2pm
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 8.30am
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 10am

Wednesday 12 September 2007

I see bones!

I see them in my wrists, I see them in my feet, I feel them everywhere! It's amazing! Sometimes I look at my hands and I don't recognize them as mine, lucky for me they are attached hey? lol! I even mentioned at the meeting this morning that my bed is becoming less comfortable as I feel bones rubbing against each other (ankles and knees) which is a good thing, right?

We were asked this morning to work out how many tubs of margarine we had lost so far... 76! 76 tubs of margarine!!! Unbelievable!

I'm changing and not just physically! My attitude to life has changed. My attitude to food has changed. My attitude to exercise has changed! I stand tall.

I'm not the biggest person anymore. I used to look around at shopping centres and I was the big person, praying that the chair didn't collapse under me each time I sat.

Next week will be my 52nd week at Weight Watchers. A whole year! WOW! I will have to post pics!

A loss of 0.7kgs for me this week. :)

4 comments:

JB. said...

Wow Shaz thats just great!!! My WI is tonight and I am nervous as I have finished my first week on Core- had some ups and downs but I am definitely more focused on what I want to achieve in the next few weeks!!! Finding support at WW on line .... actually there are no words to say how grateful I am for all the info. You're gonna be a seventies girl soon. Cheers.

Anonymous said...

You do know that you were always beautiful though? A kind soul with a good heart.

Mel said...

Laughed at your comment about bed not being so comfy now. I can relate. It hurts when my knees rest together these days! Those bones that used to be protected with fat! But that's a good thing. Good on you.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Lee.. you have always been beautiful.. but WOW!! Shaz, you look incredible!!! You go girl ....
xox
Lisa
x