If any of my members need to contact me..

My Meetings this week

  • Monday, Broadview, 5.30pm
  • Monday, Broadview, 7pm
  • Wednesday, St Agnes, 9am
  • Wednesday, Wynn Vale, 5.30pm
  • Friday Myer Centre 9am-2pm
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 8.30am
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 10am

Monday 1 October 2007

Midweek update

I'm not feeling 100% (sore throat) both Daniel and Brad have had a cold for the last few days, so I'm guessing it's my turn :(.

Overcast here today but I did go out for a short walk this morning (1/2 hour @ 6.30am on a public holiday mind you! - Who is this person??) I have been out most mornings for at least 1/2 hour, mostly 1 hour.

I had a sneak peak at the scales today and I'm not liking what I'm seeing, but I will wait and see on Wednesday (I'm hoping it's my scales having a spaz!)

No comments: