If any of my members need to contact me..

My Meetings this week

  • Monday, Broadview, 5.30pm
  • Monday, Broadview, 7pm
  • Wednesday, St Agnes, 9am
  • Wednesday, Wynn Vale, 5.30pm
  • Friday Myer Centre 9am-2pm
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 8.30am
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 10am

Thursday 24 April 2008

Chipping away..

I was talking to the recorder at our meetings last week and she asked how far I had to go til goal.. it was then 7kg and she said.. Oh the "hardest" 7! I was hoping it wouldn't be the case, but it seems as though it might be. This week -0.4kg (and 6.6kg to go) so I've decided I'm going to keep switching it around, and make sure I don't have the same things for breakfast, lunch and dinner.. and I'm going just keep chipping away at it.. If I don't quit I have to get there eventually right? So that's what I'm going to do... celebrate every loss as every loss is a step in the right direction and just keep chipping my way to goal!

It was mentioned on the WW boards recently that we shouldn't put too much emphasis on the number that goal is, but for me it is ALL about the number! I have so many unfinished things... cross stitches, paintings, scrap booking.. This is one thing I want to achieve for ME!

No comments: