If any of my members need to contact me..

My Meetings this week

  • Monday, Broadview, 5.30pm
  • Monday, Broadview, 7pm
  • Wednesday, St Agnes, 9am
  • Wednesday, Wynn Vale, 5.30pm
  • Friday Myer Centre 9am-2pm
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 8.30am
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 10am

Wednesday 2 April 2008

69.4!!!

Wooohoooo I made it into the 60's!! Who would have thought that hey? Me weighing sixty something! :)

Self doubt is a huge hurdle to overcome. I never, ever thought I would be concidered anything but "the fat girl" and I sometimes wonder how people describe me now.

Not looking too far into the future, or obsessing too much about the amount you have to lose, is a really big thing when it comes to losing large amounts of weight, and I guess even smaller amounts too, taking each day as it comes, accepting what happens on the scales (good or bad) and moving on (no good having a great loss and then splurging for the week!). Looking back is a far better gauge, "I've lost xkg and now I can do this this and this.." is a much better way of looking at things.

You know if you never stop going to and doing weightwatchers you will eventually get to goal?What is the saying? "Winners never quit and quitters never win" Well, this is my turn to be a winner! Who's going to join me!

6 comments:

Werribeetracyk from the WW's Boards said...

HUGE CONGRATS GIRL!!!!!

It's a huge thing to have a 6 at the beginning of your weight I reckon, mean's goal is just around the corner. Whoahhhhh!!!!!!

Heads up - you've entered this weeks loss of 0.7kg at the bottom of your list, but you've put your current weight as 71.4kg. Just can't get your head away from thinking 70 something hey, lol. Their a thing of the past now darl, bite the dust 70's. 60's all the way babe.

WELL DONE AGAIN!!!!

Tracy.

Lou™ said...

You are my hero.

Unknown said...

Thanks Trace :)

Anonymous said...

GO Shaz! Every entry is inspiring! The 60's WOOP WOOP!

Blogger K L said...

I'm with you!

Anonymous said...

Yay....congratulations! Your photos look awesome. The amazing, shrinking shazzywomble!