If any of my members need to contact me..

My Meetings this week

  • Monday, Broadview, 5.30pm
  • Monday, Broadview, 7pm
  • Wednesday, St Agnes, 9am
  • Wednesday, Wynn Vale, 5.30pm
  • Friday Myer Centre 9am-2pm
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 8.30am
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 10am

Tuesday 15 April 2008

Some one asked me..

How often I fell off the Wagon.. You know what?? There is NO WAGON! It's simple if I can't allow for it in your allowance you just don't have it, you have the power to say no! You just have to. If someone offers me something I can't allow, I just don't have it. I don't ruin weeks of effort to be polite. There have been times I have been to peoples houses and desserts have been offered which I simply couldn't allow for, so you know what? I said no thank you! I often bring my own yoghurt so I can have that as others are having their dessert.

It's really basic! you follow the plan and it works.. you don't follow the plan and it (sorry to tell you) WON'T. Both WW plans work IF you stick to them! It's up to you!

4 comments:

Jess said...

You are an inspiration Shaz!

Blogger K L said...

You're right.

I've quoted your post on my blog (fighttobethin.blogspot.com) - I hope that's ok with you. If not please let me know and I'll take it down.

I really needed to read that.

Unknown said...

That's fine kl :)

Anonymous said...

Shazzy, i LOVE reading your blogs and comments in core message board. You are a true inspiration to both new ww members and us oldies who are still getting to goal. Keep posting and I will keep reading.
SherBear