If any of my members need to contact me..

My Meetings this week

  • Monday, Broadview, 5.30pm
  • Monday, Broadview, 7pm
  • Wednesday, St Agnes, 9am
  • Wednesday, Wynn Vale, 5.30pm
  • Friday Myer Centre 9am-2pm
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 8.30am
  • Saturday, St Agnes, 10am

Friday 20 June 2008

The Equation..

This weeks equation goes something like this..

Poor water intake + eating out 4 times (^sodium) + not enough planned exercise + poor sleep + constipation + different lead up to WI = 1.3kg GAIN on the scales this week!

But hey I have a new kitchen!! Foodwise I was good last week and even eating out I stuck pretty much to core. So I'm not terribly concerned as I know it will come off quickly. Here's to a nicer number on the scales next week!

1 comment:

Kathiej said...

Shaz
The kitchen looks great and you have done so well.
At least you know why you gained.
Not long till you are at goal, keep it up